North River Company COVID-19 Response
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), North River Company wants to assure all visitors to our properties that the safety of our tenants and employees is our top priority. We are taking the following additional actions at each of our properties so that we can all work together to provide a safe environment for all tenants, employees, vendors, contractors and guests at our properties.
Based on the most recent information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and other authorities, we are adhering to the guidelines listed below at all of our properties, regardless of individual vaccination status:
- All individuals that enter an NRC-owned facility are required to wear face coverings in building common areas (unless otherwise advised by management). These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Building lobbies
- Passenger elevators and non-exclusive freight elevators
- Common hallways and common bathrooms
- Building management reserves the right to refuse entry to the building to any person(s) that refuse to wear a mask in common areas.
- Maintain social distancing in the common areas.
- Common areas will continue to be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Building staff will continue to wear masks in tenant spaces.
We ask that if you are not feeling well, please consult your doctor if you have symptoms that you think may be COVID-19.
In addition, we require all visitors to adhere to the local Municipal and State guidelines in regards to COVID-19 when visiting an NRC-owned facility.
We all have each other’s best interest in mind and appreciate your efforts in communicating the above recommendations to ALL visitors to our properties.
COVID-19 CDC Guidance Documents: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/guidance-list.html?Sort=Date%3A%3Adesc
For any additional questions, please reach out to our management team at email@example.com
NOTICE LAST UPDATED: Tuesday, January 3, 2023, 9:03 AM EST