North River Company COVID-19 Response
The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making headlines across the country and North River Company wants to assure you that the safety of our tenants is our top priority. We understand and appreciate the fact that many of our tenants have taken steps to ensure the wellbeing of their employees and operations. We are taking the following additional actions at each of our properties so that we can all work together to provide a safe environment for all tenants, employees, vendors, contractors and guests of our properties.
Based on information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other authorities, our property staff is adhering to the guidelines listed below and we recommend that you follow suit:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are used by others like faucets, doorknobs, etc.
- Avoid people who are coughing and sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing to avoid spreading any germs and follow up by washing your hands.
- If you are not feeling well, stay at home, inform your colleagues and get well. Consult your doctor if you have symptoms that you think may be COVID-19.
When it comes to deciding if you should visit any of our properties, these are additional CDC guidelines we are following:
- If you or someone in your household is showing symptoms for COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or if you or someone in your household tests positive, please stay home per CDC guidelines and refrain from entering our facilities for 10 days after the last day of symptoms.
- If you or your child has had primary contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home per CDC guidelines and refrain from entering our facilities for 10 days.
- If you have visited one of our properties in the last 14 days, and you or a family member has tested positive for COVID-19, we would appreciate you informing us as soon as possible.
- As per the guidelines set forth in the Level 2, Avoid Nonessential Travel Notice, if you have traveled internationally within the last 10 days, please refrain from entering any of our facilities.
- If, within the last 10 days, you have traveled to a US state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents over a 7-day rolling average or an area with a 10 percent or higher positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average, we ask that you please refrain from entering any of our facilities.
- We require that all visitors wear a mask or face-covering at all times when on the premises of an NRC-owned facility.
- All visitors must adhere to social distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6 feet distance from other individuals.
- In addition, we require all visitors to adhere to the local Municipal and State guidelines in regards to COVID-19 when visiting an NRC-owned facility.
We all have each other’s best interest in mind and appreciate your efforts in communicating the above recommendations to ALL visitors to our properties.
COVID-19 CDC Guidance Documents: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/guidance-list.html?Sort=Date%3A%3Adesc
For any additional questions, please reach out to our management team at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE LAST UPDATED: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 6:35 AM EST